Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Louis Vuitton Alma Vernis in Rouge Fauviste

Hello guys! Sorry, I haven't updated my blog for what feels like ages! It's almost a year since the last time I wrote that piece on those Michael Kors heels that I wore every week-end on parties in Summer until they broke down in August! Lol! yeah, those shoes have gone to hell and back with me and I could show you coupons! Lol!
Anyway, I was working for an IT company as an account manager (February-November 2012) and as a birthday present to my self (June 3rd) I bought a bag from Louis Vuitton. Here it is, Miss Alma in Vernis leather and the color is called Rouge Fauviste. The name of the color is a mouthful and I better learn to pronounce it correctly! Without further ado, enjoy the pics of one of the most iconic bags from the House of Louis Vuitton!





No comments:

Post a Comment